Generally, All the medical colleges offer programs with 6 years course duration in Kyrgyzstan. However, Only ISM, Kyrgyzstan (Remember, it is a private college, so not suggested by MOKSH) offers 5 years course duration. Osh State medical university Kyrgyzstan and Jalalabad medical university Kyrgyzstan along with an International school of medicine Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan are some of the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. MBBS in Russia fees for Indian students 2018 is higher than Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy fee structure. Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy is one of the top-rated University of Kyrgyzstan. It is suggested to choose government medical colleges to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan. MBBS in ISM Kyrgyzstan is a private college and is probably cheaper than to study MBBS in Russia Moscow.
MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
- • Lowest tuition fees of MBBS comparatively to Russia, China, Ukraine, Belarus and so on
- • MCI approved college
- • Low cost of living compared to any other country
- • Easy to get admission
- • The student must be atleast 18 years of age
- • Must have passed 12th or equivalent with minimum 50 % marks in Physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.
- NOTE: All students who wish to study MBBS in any country in abroad have to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards to obtain NOC for screening/licensing exam.
Documents Required for admission in Kyrgyzstan
- • 10th and 12thMarksheet
- • Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate and Birth Certificate should be in English.
- • Migration Certificate
- • Valid Passport
- • Six month bank statement of parents/guardian
- • Medical certificates
- • Six passport size photos in white background.
- • Travel and Health insurance
More About Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan, country of Central Asia. It is bounded by Kazakhstan on the northwest and north, by China on the east and south, and by Tajikistan and Uzbekistan on the south and west. Most of Kyrgyzstan’s borders run along mountain crests. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek. Most Kyrgyz speak a language belonging to the northwestern, or Kipchak, group of the Turkic languages; Russian is also spoken, and official language status has been accorded to both Kyrgyz and Russian
Kyrgyzstan, along with the other Central Asian republics, suffers from one of the highest rates of infant morbidity and mortality among the world’s developed countries. Medical care is substandard; Kyrgyzstan’s standard of living and educational and economic levels are among the lowest of the former Soviet republics.
|Name of the College||Total Fees|
|Kyrgyz State Medical University, Bishkek||₹16,40,000|
|Osh State Medical University, Osh||₹14,91,000|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic Medical University||₹13,52,500|
|Asian Medical Institute, Kant||₹14,16,500|
Titanium Education Consultants is one of the most trusted and reliable partner in the field of education. We provide all the information you seek, related to MBBS in any of the countries within or outside India. Our experts help you at every step and guide you in the right direction to achieve you professional goals.
For any admission related queries, please feel free to contact us.
F633,3rd floor,Ramphal chowk,Dwarka Sector7,New Delhi-110075
+91-9311 33 2525,+91-9555244626
We wish to serve you in every possible way to achieve what you perceive.