MBBS in China has been attracting international students who wish to pursue a career in medicine. China is one of the fastest growing destinations for international students, studying medicine. China nowadays is one of the leading countries in the medical field. After completing MBBS in China, students from India can make their way to other countries or can come back and start practicing or prepare for the PG after clearing the FMGE. All the medical schools in China are Government owned and operated. All the medical schools in China are recognized by the medical council of China and many of them are recognized by the World Health Organization as well. The mode of instruction for Indian students is English. In order to communicate with the patients in clinics, students need to study the Chinese language.
MBBS IN CHINA
- • Graduate with a globally recognized medical degree.
- • On par with western higher education in medicine
- • Separate hostel for girls/ boys are easily available
- • Easy to get admission in the top class Chinese university
- • Plenty of quality hospital in China for the internship
- • Asian/ Indian food is easily available in most part of the country.
- • A study in a society with excellent security
- • Colorful campus life
- • No donation/ hidden charges for students
- • The student must be at least 18 years of age
- • Must have passed 12th or equivalent with minimum 50 % marks in Physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.
- NOTE: All students who wish to study MBBS in any country in abroad have to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards to obtain NOC for screening/licensing exam.
Requirements for studying English medium MBBS in china
Many students have a perception that they can easily get an admission outside India and easily clear the medical exam. But in China, the level of education is too high. Students should display a hark work ethic and have to take their studies seriously. China is famous for their rigorous academic tradition; students have to devote themselves completely to academics. International students get admission on basis of their 12th class grades. Admission requirements for MBBS in China differ from university to university.
Documents Required for admission in China
- • 10th and 12thMarksheet
- • Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate and Birth Certificate should be in English.
- • Migration Certificate
- • Valid Passport
- • Six month bank statement of parents/guardian
- • Medical certificates
- • Six passport size photos in white background.
- • Travel and Health insurance
More About China
China is located on the continent of Asia and is the most populated country in the world. China is surrounded by many a countries such as, India, Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, Vietnam, North Korea, Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Nepal, Tajikistan, and Bhutan
The official language of China is Standard Chinese; however Mongolian, Tibetan, Uyghur and Zhuang are a few of the many other languages that can also be found in the country. China’s flag is very simple. It is entirely red, with five stars in the left hand upper corner. There is not an official religion of the country, but most people follow either Buddhist or Taoist beliefs. China has complete freedom of religion as long as the religious group is recognized by the government. Due to this, there are numerous religions that are practiced throughout the country.
1978, China has worked on increasing its investment and export economy, and today it is considered to be one of the fastest growing economy’s in the world. China prides itself in Since having an economy that is based solely on private property ownership. It is a leading example of state capitalism, and in 2008 there were approximately 30 million privately owned businesses in the country
|Name of the College||Total Fees|
|Capital Medical University||₹30,00,000|
|Dalian Medical University||₹24,00,000|
|Hebei Medical University||₹19,00,000|
|China Medical University||₹24,00,000|
|Jilin Medical University||₹14,50,000|
|Nanjing Medical University||₹17,00,000|
|China Three Gorges University||₹17,40,000|
|Guilin State Medical University||₹9,00,000|
Titanium Education Consultants is one of the most trusted and reliable partner in the field of education. We provide all the information you seek, related to MBBS in any of the countries within or outside India. Our experts help you at every step and guide you in the right direction to achieve you professional goals.
For any admission related queries, please feel free to contact us.
F633,3rd floor,Ramphal chowk,Dwarka Sector7,New Delhi-110075
+91-9311 33 2525,+91-9555244626
We wish to serve you in every possible way to achieve what you perceive.